Metropolitan Pain & Spine Institute at Morganville
At Metropolitan Pain & Spine Institute, we specialize in pain management. You can rely on our team of board-certified surgeons and specialists to find minimally invasive treatment solutions that give you the best results with the fastest recovery times.
If you live in central New Jersey, Metropolitan Pain & Spine Institute is just a short drive away. Our treatment center in Morganville is conveniently located off Route 18.
Pain Management Services in Morganville, New Jersey
Living with pain can undermine simple joys and have serious health consequences. In some cases, chronic pain can lead to depression, anxiety, sleep disorders and even heart conditions. That’s why it’s crucial to find the right pain management plan to improve your quality of life.
At Metropolitan Pain & Spine Institute, we work closely with you to understand what’s causing your pain and determine the best treatments to reduce or eliminate it. We use minimally invasive procedures to give you long-lasting pain relief while speeding up your recovery time.
Who Can Benefit From Pain Management?
Patients who need relief from varying levels of spine, nerve and joint pain can benefit from our pain management services. We treat a wide range of patients, including:
- People who sustained trauma from a motor vehicle collision, fall or other types of accident.
- Athletes who were injured during a game or practice.
- Patients recovering from a heart attack or stroke.
- Seniors dealing with age-related conditions.
- Adolescents diagnosed with spinal deformities.
Our Minimally Invasive Procedures
Our specialists treat back pain, sciatica, spinal stenosis, facet joint syndrome, shoulder pain and numerous other conditions with minimally invasive procedures. At Metropolitan Pain & Spine Institute, we develop a customized pain management plan involving treatments like:
- Therapies: Receiving physical and mental therapies can help reduce the pain and stress caused by your condition.
- Medication: Taking pharmaceuticals in conjunction with other treatments can make it easier to manage your pain.
- Neuromodulation: Stimulating an area with electrical or pharmaceutical agents can alter nerve activity to decrease pain.
- Regenerative medicine: Receiving regenerative injections and therapies can promote tissue repair and new cellular growth.
- Endoscopic spine procedure: Undergoing an endoscopic procedure can alleviate neck, back and leg pain without major surgery.
New Patients Welcome!
We are currently accepting new patients at our Morganville, New Jersey, location. Connect with us online to schedule a consultation with one of our pain specialists.